Salary range 11.000 - 15.000 PLN net/month B2B
Are you looking for a job that all your friends will envy? Join AppUnite, a product software house based in Poznań, Poland, has been fueling code for clients all over the world since 2010.
We seek a Product Designer with a passion for finding solutions that allow customers to intuitively use products we build. The ideal candidate will be skilled at each stage of the design process but always focused on a customer’s needs.
At AppUnite, Product Designers collaborate closely in cross-functional teams to create a productive, minimal and human experience for real problems that we solve in our applications.
By joining AppUnite, you will:
- Set design requirements based on information from internal teams and user research.
- Identify new product improvement opportunities.
- Analyze how a new product satisfies market needs and consumer preferences.
- Work closely with product engineers to suggest improvements for products and processes.
- Work in a multi-cultural environment building a various range of products.
- Creating product design systems.
- Previous working experience (min. 1 year) in building software products as a designer.
- Significant knowledge of software, good practices, and patterns in graphic design.
- Knowledge of UX guidelines, ability to design mockups and build prototypes.
- Experience to validate solutions.
- Ability to proactively identify both small and large usability issues within your product area.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Knowledge of Agile methodologies and processes.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal.
- Experience with tools such as Asana or JIRA Next-Gen.
If you are:
- a team player,
- a customer and product oriented person,
- proactive and willing to share knowledge,
- responsible but also a flexible one...
...surely we are looking for you!
- Flexible office hours and possible remote work.
- MacBook Pro.
- Private Medical Care.
- Private Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Multisport card.
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite.
- An opportunity to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e., Thailand, Portugal).
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events.
- Co-financed software conference attendance.
- Freedom to participate in any weekly initiatives/R&D/code review/internal meetups.
- Access to and an opportunity to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook explains our internal processes and makes them transparent.