Business Development Specialist
Looking for new challenges, great work atmosphere, possibilities to grow and work with global clients? Join AppUnite, a
software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Asia since 2010. We are looking for talented Business Development Specialist to extend our team of 90+ people.
Working at AppUnite, you will take care of:
- Research, prospecting and qualifying outbound and inbound leads
- Contacting potential customers to develop relationships and sales
- Researching trends and creating new opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborating with operations team to ensure requirements are met
- Maintaining a strong understanding of our services, and innovating new ways to serve businesses
- Building and managing a database of lead
- Experience on a similar position minimum 1 year
- Availability to work with us from our office in Poznan, PL,
- Excellent written and spoken English (CEFR C1 or higher)
- Experience with Salesforce, Pipedrive or other CRM and productivity tools
- Knowledge of the industry
- Strong communication skills.
- High attention to detail and a focus on fact-based decision making.
- Goal and result oriented attitude
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Possibility to fly and meet our clients directly in their home location (i.e. Los Angeles, Las Vegas),
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- MacBook and shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Private medical insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.