Talent Engagement Specialist
At AppUnite, we create a unique team working together based on mutual respect, exciting ideas and an amiable atmosphere that is our energy for action.
Our People team is not a regular HR department. We aim to focus on personalities rather than on resources. We know that people are our organization's biggest asset, so we focus on creating the best environment for growth and engaging the best talents on the market. People team at AppUnite is about designing work so that talents want to work at AppUnite – be present, engaged, and proud of what they do.
Our teams are looking for great talents. And we are looking for a person to our People team who would help us bring them these talented minds. If you know how to spread the word about what we do at AppUnite and how to reach people in IT, then you are the right person to join us.
You have the opportunity to
- Run recruitment processes,
- Manage posts on Social Media,
- Cooperate with the Marketing team,
- Plan and set goals for EB activities in the company,
- Implement and develop employer branding tools,
- Cooperate with all operational teams.
What is important to us:
- Minimum one-year experience in recruitment in IT,
- Excellence and easiness in establishing and maintaining friendly relationships with people,
- Interest in arranging modern workplaces,
- Empathy and mutual respect,
- Excellent teamwork skills,
- Focus on continuous development, tracking trends, good practices, tools, and communication channels,
- Good knowledge of social media communication,
- Perfect work organization,
- Knowledge of English at a minimum level of C1,
- Accuracy, reliability, and detail orientation.
- Remote or on-site work
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań.
- Freedom to co-organize any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events.
- Co-financed conferences attendance.
- MacBook and a shiny monitor.
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite.
- Private Medical Care.
- Private Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick days.