Ruby I> Elixir Developer
Salary depends on type of engagement and seniority
We're ex-RubyOnRails development agency, which gets crazy about Elixir possibilities.
We can boast of many projects from our portfolio that were successful thanks to Elixir, which help us
providing real value to the customer and users, not wasting time compromising on performance problems.
We believe that a good Ruby developer can be a great Elixir developer (we explain why here: Beyond Ruby Developer).
If you already are a Ruby developer, join us and help us become the best Elixir development agency in Europe!
Working at AppUnite, you will:
- work on Elixir applications,
- take part in designing the architecture of applications,
- work on deployments,
- communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
production experience with Elixir/Phoenix or modern web development languages, i.e., Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, Node.js, etc.,
- experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs,
- deep understanding of the best practices required to build genuinely web-scale applications,
- experience working with relational databases,
- focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests.
- (nice to have) being familiar with Domain Driven Design, good architectural and software design skills,
- (nice to have) understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- (nice to have) at least basic knowledge of some DevOps skills (Docker, Kubernetes).
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
Co-financed software conferences attendance,
MacBook and shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
Private Medical Care,
Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.