QA Engineer @social platform team
Salary range 5.000 - 8.000 PLN net/month B2B
Do you sometimes feel like you're "clicking" on projects that contribute little to the world and don't help the users? Be a part of the cross-functional team dedicated to building a unique product for Africa, the USA, and the UK!
Our team has been working with the same client for the past seven years. We have built a strong brand and a set of products around it. And we still have tons of ideas!
We do not believe in a one-way relationship between business and software development. We work closely with all of the stakeholders to build strong partnerships. We recommend direction, question the assumptions (by often asking "Why?"), think about the business value and propose solutions for the problems. If that sounds interesting and you're not afraid of such challenges, we're looking for you!
- Build solutions together with your team.
- Communicate regularly with stakeholders (we talk and write in English 🇺🇸 ).
- Get familiar with a problem domain and propose solutions to business problems.
- Test newly developed software, features, and record any bugs or performance issues.
- Implement and develop test automation.
- Collect information about software usability.
- Take an active part in building QA strategy.
- Review project requirements to ensure they are testable.
- Create test cases and test documentation.
- Collaborate with developers and support the team (making suggestions, sharing ideas. cooperating with other team members closely).
- Expand your knowledge i.e. in terms of automation, performance & security testing.
- Follow best practices for reviewing and deploying the right code such as:
- We use JIRA for tasks management,
- We have CI set up that runs lint, unit, and UI tests for each commit and automatically deploys an application to Testflight / Firebase / Google Play,
- Designs are well prepared beforehand by professional product designers (Sketch, Abstract) and discussed together with Clients, Product Owner and Development Team.
We are looking for somebody:
With min. 2 years of experience in quality assurance (both mobile and web apps).
- Who is into automated tests or willing to learn them.
- With good soft skills and taking pleasure from being a part of a team.
- With good English and basic Polish.
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application meets our requirements
- Call with the recruiter to check our mission & values match
- Technical discussion with the QA team.
- Flexible office hours and possible remote work.
- MacBook Pro.
- Private Medical Care.
- Private Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite.
- An opportunity to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e., Thailand, Portugal).
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events.
- Co-financed software conference attendance.
- Access to and an opportunity to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook explains our internal processes and makes them transparent.
- Multisport card.