Looking for new back-end challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe, and Asia since 2010.
We are looking for talented Node.js developers to extend our team of 80+ people.
Working at AppUnite, you will:
- architect and develop greenfield project in Node.js,
- take part in designing the architecture of applications,
- work on deployments,
- work with git repositories,
- communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Possibility to fly and meet our clients directly in their home location (i.e. Los Angeles, Las Vegas),
Co-financed software conferences attendance,
MacBook and shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Private medical insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- at least 2 years' experience in Node.js development,
- several years’ experience in programming,
- having a habit to cover code by unit and integration tests in Mocha/Chai/Jest with mocks,
- experience with server to server communication including 3rd party Amazon or Google services,
- experience with microservices or serverless solutions,
- skills in writing reusable Node.js modules.
Nice to have:
- some DevOps and debugging skills (Docker, Kubernetes),
- experience in working with databases DynamoDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis,
knowledge of Node.js web frameworks such as Hapi or Express,
knowledge of Agile methodologies.
AppUnite is a Software Development house based in Poznan, Poland. We deliver software to range of companies all around the world since 2010. We always pick the newest software trends when implementing applications for our clients. We work remotely and onsite with clients from US, Europe and Asia.
Even though we started as a mobile applications software house, nowadays we have equally large groups of back-end and front-end developers as well. Our main tech stack includes Elixir/Node.js for the back-end, React/Vue for the front-end, Kubernetes for CI and Swift/Kotlin/Flutter for mobile apps.