Looking for new back-end challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe, and Asia since 2009.
We are looking for talented Node.js developers to extend our team of 80+ people. Doesn’t matter if you want to work from our office, remotely from your home, or our mansion during workation - we'll accept you right in.
Working at AppUnite, you will:
- architect and develop greenfield project in Node.js,
- take part in designing the architecture of applications,
- work on deployments,
- work with git repositories,
- communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
- Competitive salary,
- Big and comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly initiatives/R&D/code review/internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events, meetups,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Possibility to fly and meet our clients directly at their home location (i.e. Los Angeles, Las Vegas),
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- MacBook Pro,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Access to and possibility to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook that explains our internal processes and makes them transparent
- Private medical insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick leave.
- at least 2 years' experience in Node.js development,
- several years’ experience in programming,
- having a habit to cover code by unit and integration tests in Mocha/Chai/Jest with mocks,
- experience with server to server communication including 3rd party Amazon or Google services,
- experience with microservices or serverless solutions,
- skills in writing reusable Node.js modules.
Nice to have:
- some DevOps and debugging skills (Docker, Kubernetes),
- experience in working with databases DynamoDB, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis,
knowledge of Node.js web frameworks such as Hapi or Express,
knowledge of Agile methodologies.