Mid Elixir Developer
Salary range 7.000 - 11.000 PLN net/month B2B
At AppUnite, our goal is to always create the best product for our client. As a developer, your job is to solve real business problems by proposing and implementing the best technical solutions possible.
Your responsibilities will include:
- getting familiar with the problem domain and proposing solutions to business problems,
- communicating with the team and the client on a daily basis,
- doing regular peer code review,
- constantly learning and improving your "soft" and technical skills,
- sharing knowledge with your direct team, the whole company, and wider community,
- writing good-quality and well-tested code,
- maintaining existing code (there's no "legacy code", there's only "code that's useful enough to still be around".
- Ability to write useful and maintainable tests,
- Familiarity with relational databases (we mainly use Postgres),
- Good understanding of the most common architectural patterns and design principles,
- Solid understanding of how web applications work,
- (nice to have) Experience with mentoring or pair programming with other people,
- (nice to have) Being an active member of the Elixir community (writing blog posts, giving presentations),
- (nice to have) Knowing how to set up CI pipeline and deployment (we mostly use Kubernetes on Google Cloud or AWS).
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
Co-financed software conferences attendance,
MacBook and a shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
Private Medical Care,
Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.