Junior Lead Researcher
Salary range 3.500 - 4.500 PLN net/month B2B
Are you a detail-oriented person who enjoys working with data and feels comfortable meeting new people? Do you like managing your own work and staying on top of your tasks? If so, AppUnite is looking for someone like you to join our Sales team and support our Outbound efforts!
What will you do?
- research, identify and connect with potential leads via our outbound sales channels,
- engage in early prospecting conversations,
- manage the lead pool in our CRM: setting up follow ups and regularly evaluating the potential of the lead,
- keep an up-to-date record of the results of our efforts, so we can analyze the data and make more informed decisions,
- participate in our campaign creation workshops and meetings, have a real impact on our sales strategy.
The skills you need:
- Knowing how to get around Excel and/or Google Sheets,
- Good written and spoken English (CEFR B2 or higher),
- Good communication skills,
- Genuine interest in technology and what we do,
- Attention to detail and drive for data analysis,
- Goal and result-oriented attitude.
Good to have:
- Experience in a similar position,
- Some knowledge of CRM such as Pipedrive or Salesforce,
- Ability to work with us from our office in Poznan, PL (post COVID).
- Spacious office space in the Poznań city center if you prefer meeting your colleagues on site,
- Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Opportunity to participate in and help organize internal events and parties,
- Possibility to work from an exotic location (Thailand or Portugal) as part of our workation program,
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- Co-financed multisport membership,
- New MacBook,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Private healthcare,
- Paid vacation and sick days.