Looking for new iOS challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Middle East since 2009.
We are looking for mature yet quick to learn iOS developers to extend our team of 90+ people. Doesn’t matter if you want to work from our office, remotely from your home, or our mansion in Portugal - you will fit right in.
While working with us, you will:
- Architect and develop iOS Applications in Swift,
- Configure and use Continuous Integration service fully hosted & maintained by us,
- Work with with other developers on designing and reviewing new code,
- Cooperate with creatives, business, and engineers alike, drive the technical decisions behind our team’s work,
- Follow best practices for writing, reviewing and deploying good code:
- We use JIRA/Asana for tasks management,
- Code is linted with Swiftlint,
- Any changes to the code are submitted via PRs,
- Each PR has to be reviewed by at least one other developer,
- We write both unit & ui tests,
- We have CI set up, that runs lint, unit and ui tests for each commit, and deploys application to Testflight / Crashlytics automatically,
- We do pair programming / cross-projects review from time to time,
- Visual design is tested automatically with visual regression testing tools like snapshot tests,
- Business functionalities are tested by our own QAs,
Designs are well prepared beforehand by professional designers and exported to Zeplin / Sketch.
- At least 3 years of professional experience as a software developer,
Very Good knowledge of Swift, ****Foundation, UIKit,
- Experience with JSON based REST APIs, CLIs, CI/CD, Fastlane
- Experience with writing unit and ui tests for mobile apps,
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges,
- Experience with commonly used external libraries,
- (nice to have) Past experience as a senior/lead iOS developer.
- (nice to have) Github repo with open source code
- (nice to have) Knowledge of modern iOS architectures
- Competitive salary,
- Big and comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly initiatives/R&D/code review/internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like board game/poker meetups, afterparty events, iOS Poznan meetups,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Co-financed software conferences attendance,
- MacBook Pro,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Access to and possibility to shape AppUnite’s employee guidebook that explains our internal processes and makes them transparent,
Private Medical Care,
Private Life Insurance,
Paid vacation and sick leave.