Working at Appunite you will:
- Design, code, analyze, and test systems for iOS applications.
- Handle software updates, patches, and bug fixes.
- Develop applications for time-sensitive projects while considering business/system requirements.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
- Maintain project, drafts, files, codes and scripts in an organized manner that allows other team members to make edits/suggestions/changes.
- Continuously learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
private healthcare plan
- private insurance plan
- competitive salary
- office in the heart of Poznan
- team retreats, breakfasts and parties
- macbook and a shiny monitor
- workation program (more info here:https://goo.gl/L5EAFU)
- chill room with xbox, fifa and a hammock
- monthly budget for small requests
- but above all - great atmosphere!
- 2-year experience in iOS development,
- Experience in consuming JSON based REST API,
- Experience in working with external frameworks and libraries,
- Experience with Agile and Lean processes,
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges.
- Engineering in Computer Science or related field (nice to have)