Frontend developer @ messaging software
Salary range 8.000 - 12.000 PLN net/month B2B
Who we are
We are a small but highly specialized team of 4 people developing a product using the Phoenix LiveView.
Our team is based on trust, caring for the atmosphere, focused on product, and personal growth. We work hard to make the product great, but we also care about each other. In our work, we are looking at pragmatism and the outcome of what we do.
We need you to help us solve the Client's problems and scale our team to do more awesome stuff.
We are looking for a developer who feels at ease with front-end technologies, who is eager to extend his/her stack by Elixir/Phoenix to expand our team and complete the project's MVP phase.
What we do
We work on a business communication platform focused on speed and privacy.
We aim to create a tool which allows making the collaboration within and between organization productive. Our vision is to create a reliable communication platform connecting people with ease to perform their everyday work.
On a daily basis having lots of fun, learning, and developing ourselves is a must. We look for someone who dares to work in a fast-paced environment in a multinational team. This job will challenge you to solve a wide variety of technical problems. You will mentor and learn from your peers as you enhance the product. We prototype and iterate often, so you will need to be adaptable in the face of new design decisions.
What will you do as a Member of our Team?
- building solutions together with the client and your team.
- communicating with the product team on a daily basis.
- getting familiar with the problem domain and proposing solutions to business problems.
- sharing knowledge with your direct team, the whole Product Family.
- writing good-quality and well-tested code.
- doing regular peer code review.
- choosing the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints.
- helping in making architectural decisions that support the business and are well-suited to its problems.
- constantly learning and improving your "soft" and technical skills.
- maintaining existing code (there's no "legacy code", there's only "code that's useful enough to still be around").
If you don't meet those requirements fully, don't hesitate to apply! We will support you in learning and catching up.
How to make sure that you are a good fit?
- React/Vue or similar solutions will be an advantage.
- Ability to ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Solid understanding of how web applications work.
- Constant improvement mindset.
- Willingness to also dive into the backend of the project.
- Understanding the principles, practices, and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications
What does the recruitment process look like?
- An Email from our recruitment team if your application matches our requirements.
- Call with the recruiter to check our mission & values match.
- Pair programming and/or technical discussion with the team leader.
- Remote or on-site work (Our team works mostly remotely. We go out for a dinner each month. Sometimes we meet in the office.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań.
- Freedom to co-organize any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events.
- Co-financed conferences attendance.
- MacBook and a shiny monitor.
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite.
- Private Medical Care.
- Private Life Insurance.
- Paid vacation and sick days.