Looking for new challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Asia since 2010.
We are looking for mature yet quick to learn mobile developers to extend our team of 100+ people.
Working at AppUnite you will:
Architect and develop Mobile Applications in Flutter - new mobile cross-platform framework from Google,
Configure and use Continuous Integration service fully hosted & maintained by us,
Work with other developers on designing and reviewing new code,
Cooperate with creatives, business, and engineers alike, drive the technical decisions behind our team’s work,
Follow best practices for writing, reviewing and deploying good code:
We use JIRA/ClickUp for tasks management,
Any changes to the code are submitted via PRs,
Each PR has to be reviewed by at least one other developer,
We have CI set up, that runs lint, unit and ui tests for each commit, and deploys application to Testflight / Fabric / Google Play automatically,
We do pair programming / cross-projects review from time to time,
Business functionalities are tested by our own QAs,
Designs are well prepared beforehand by professional designers and exported to Zeplin / Sketch.
- At least 2 years of commercial experience in mobile apps development either Android or iOS,
- 1+ year experience with Flutter,
Basic knowledge of GraphQL,
- Experience with JSON based REST APIs,
- Experience with writing unit and widget tests,
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges,
- Experience with commonly used external libraries (like bloc, provider, rxdart),
- Ability to create custom widgets, e.g. charts,
Communicative English skills.
- (nice to have)Github repo with open source code
- (nice to have) Knowledge about material design guidelines
- (nice to have) Knowledge of modern mobile apps architectures,
- (nice to have) Engineering in Computer Science or related field.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
Co-financed software conferences attendance,
MacBook and a shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
Private Medical Care,
Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.