Elixir Developer @ fintech team
Salary range 7.000 - 13.000 PLN net/month B2B
Who are we?
We are a team of 9 people working on a product for the fintech sector. We work hard to make the product great, not forgetting about the fun factor. We care for each other cause we believe that close collaboration benefits.
What do we do?
Our product is a digital wealth management platform that unlocks the global market to individuals and institutional investors. We aim at creating the best product for our clients, one that we can be proud of. On a daily basis, having a lot of fun, learning and developing ourselves is essential. We are looking for someone who dares to work in a fast-paced environment in a multinational team. Strong communication skills and a “hold my beer, I got this” attitude are a must. Previous development experience in the fintech sector is more than welcome.
What will you do as a Member of our Team?
- build solutions together with the client and your team
- communicate with the product team daily
- get familiar with the problem domain and propose solutions to business problems
- share knowledge with your direct team, the whole Product Family
- write good-quality and well-tested code
- do regular peer code review
- choose the best technology based on technical/non-technical requirements and constraints
- help making architectural decisions that support the business and are well-suited to its problems
- constantly learn and improve your "soft" and technical skills
- maintain existing code (there's no "legacy code," there's only "code that's useful enough to be around still")
If you don't meet these requirements fully, don't hesitate to apply! We will support you in learning and catching up.
How to make sure that you are a good fit?
- Have knowledge of Elixir and OTP
- Understand the principles, practices, and patterns of building maintainable and scalable web applications
- Have constant improvement mindset
- Be able to write useful and maintainable tests
- Be familiar with relational databases (we mainly use Postgres)
- Be familiar with modular monolith architecture
- Have solid understanding of how web applications work
- Have strong team empathy and be a team player
- Know how to set up CI pipeline and deployment (mostly Google Cloud)
- Remote or on-site work (Our team works mostly remotely. We go out for dinner each month. Sometimes we meet in the office.)
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań.
- Freedom to co-organize any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events.
Co-financed conferences attendance.
MacBook and a shiny monitor.
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite.
- Private Medical Care,
Private Life Insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.