Looking for new challenges, fresh tech-stack and global clients to work with? Join AppUnite, a software house based in Poznań, Poland, that caters tech solutions to clients all over US, Europe and Asia since 2010.
We are looking for mature yet quick to learn Elixir Developers to extend our team of 80+ people (15 Elixir developers).
Working at AppUnite, you will:
- work on Elixir applications,.
- take part in designing the architecture of applications,
- work on deployments,
- work with git repositories,
- communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
- Big comfortable office in the heart of Poznań,
Flexible office hours and remote work possibility,
- Freedom to participate in any weekly organisation/R&D/code review internal meetups,
- Freedom to co-organize and/or attend any internal or public AppUnite events, like boarding game/poker meetups, afterparty events,
- Possibility to work from our Workation mansion wherever it is located (i.e. Thailand, Portugal),
- Possibility to fly and meet our clients directly in their home location (i.e. Los Angeles, Las Vegas),
Co-financed software conferences attendance,
MacBook and shiny monitor,
- Free group English lessons with native speakers and other members of AppUnite,
- Participation in writing the perfect AppUnite’s employee guidebook, that explains and makes all of our internal processes transparent,
- Private medical insurance,
- Paid vacation and sick days.
- production experience with Elixir/Phoenix or modern web development languages, i.e., Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, Node.js, etc.,
- experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs,
- deep understanding of the best practices required to build genuinely web-scale applications,
- experience working with relational databases,
- focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests.
Nice to have:
- being familiar with Domain Driven Design, good architectural and software design skills,
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- at least basic knowledge of some DevOps skills (Docker, Kubernetes).
AppUnite is a Software Development house based in Poznan, Poland. We deliver software to range of companies all around the world since 2010. We always pick the newest software trends when implementing applications for our clients. We work remotely and onsite with clients from US, Europe and Asia.
Even though we started as a mobile applications software house, nowadays we have equally large groups of back-end and front-end developers as well. Our main tech stack includes Elixir/Node.js for the back-end, React/Vue for the front-end, Kubernetes for CI and Swift/Kotlin/Flutter for mobile apps.