Working at Appunite you will:
- Working on Elixir applications.
- Taking part in designing architecture of applications.
- Working on deployments.
- Working with git repositories.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
private healthcare plan,
- private insurance plan,
- competitive salary,
- office in the heart of Poznan,
- team retreats, breakfasts and parties,
- macbook and a shiny monitor,
- workation program (more info here:https://goo.gl/L5EAFU),
- chill room with xbox, fifa and a hammock,
- monthly budget for small requests,
- but above all - great atmosphere!
- Production experience with Elixir/Phoenix or modern web develop languages, i.e. Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, Node.js, etc
Experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs,
- Deep understanding of the best practices required to build truly web-scale applications
- Experience working with Docker, Redis, PostgreSQL, MongoDB
- Focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests
Nice to have:
- knowledge of at least one JS framework (Angular/Vue/React),
- knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- have some devops skills (Docker, Kubernetes).