Working at AppUnite, you will:
- work on Elixir applications,.
- take part in designing the architecture of applications,
- work on deployments,
- work with git repositories,
- communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
- a private healthcare plan,
- a private insurance plan,
- competitive salary,
- an office in the heart of Poznan,
- team retreats, breakfasts, and parties,
- MacBook and a shiny monitor,
- workation program (more info here),
- chill room with Xbox, FIFA and a hammock,
- monthly budget for small requests,
- above all - great atmosphere!
- production experience with **Elixir/Phoenix** or modern web development languages, i.e., Ruby/Rails, Python, Go, Node.js, etc.,
- experience building RESTful or GraphQL APIs,
- deep understanding of the best practices required to build genuinely web-scale applications,
- experience working with relational databases,
- focus on writing prudent and meaningful tests.
Nice to have:
- being familiar with Domain Driven Design, good architectural and software design skills,
- understanding of Scrum and Agile methodologies,
- at least basic knowledge of some DevOps skills (Docker, Kubernetes).
AppUnite is a Software Development house based in Poznan, Poland. We deliver software to a range of companies all around the world since 2009. We always pick the newest software trends when implementing applications for our clients. We work remotely and onsite with clients from the US, Europe and Asia.
Even though we started as a mobile applications software house, nowadays we have equally large groups of back-end and front-end developers as well. Our main tech stack includes Swift/Kotlin/Flutter for mobile apps, Elixir for the back-end, Vue/React for the front-end.
We follow new ways of an async way of working: Asana/Slack + Git + CI. We always convince our clients (mainly with success 😉) that working with legacy solutions rarely is a good idea. Every week we do a company-wide session on our internal processes. We host let it swift - iOS meetups and Poznan Elixir Group meetups. For two years, we’ve been running a Workation programme in remote locations like Thailand or Portugal to keep ourselves in high spirits and get that gorgeous tan.