Working at Appunite you will:
- Manage the full technical life-cycle of Android applications during each development phase.
- Communicate with a team of developers, designers, project managers, and other team members to ship new features.
- Perform individual project components within the entire development lifecycle including implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance.
- Work from UI/UX requirements, APIs, mockups to build functional, high-performance Android phone and tablet apps.
- Diagnose performance issues, fix bugs to increase the functionality of new applications.
- Document and maintain design specifications, source code, and archives for new applications and ideas.
- Continuously learn about new programming languages, operating system updates, and other information that will affect the functions of applications in development.
private healthcare plan
- private insurance plan
- competitive salary
- office in the heart of Poznan
- team retreats, breakfasts and parties
- macbook and a shiny monitor
- workation program (more info here:https://goo.gl/L5EAFU)
- chill room with xbox, fifa and a hammock
- monthly budget for small requests
- but above all - great atmosphere!
- Knowledge of Android SDK, Android Studio and material design.
- 2 years of Android software development experience.
- Extensive hands-on experience of creating custom UI controls, designing protocols, implementing interfaces, and performance optimization.
- Working knowledge of Web Services & REST (JSON) APIs.
- Must have excellent problem solving skills and love technical challenges.
- Engineering in Computer Science or related field (nice to have).